CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Tiny Hello...

from our sweet baby girl!
What tears of joy I cried yesterday at my Doctor's appointment when I saw Josey's chubby, little hand "waving" at me!  It was the most precious thing!  The 4D Ultrasound is truly amazing.  We tried to get a picture of her face, but she kept covering it with her hands.  We did get this one, which shows her profile and her hand clenched:
They estimated her weight yesterday at around 5lb. 1 oz. She gained over a pound in 2 weeks which is a huge praise since she has a Two-vessel cord.  My C-Section has been scheduled for November 15th, so we are less than 6 weeks away from meeting our sweet blessing from the LORD!  Please continue to pray for Josey and me through these last few weeks, that she will continue to grow, and that I will have strength and energy to make it through each day with the many demands I have upon me.  I am praising God for blessing me with a wonderful husband who takes such good care of me and our family, but most of all praising God for His grace which is sufficient to meet our every need!

Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.
1 Chronicles 16:11 

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

That is THE most beautiful little face! I cannot wait to meet her. :) I love that she waved at you, such a lil sweetie already just like the rest of her family!!
What a blessing that she's growing and thriving so well - God is good!