We are excited to say that on September 16th, Buhl Academy completed our 1st Quarter (9weeks) of school! Our whole family celebrated at Krispy Kreme for breakfast on Saturday the 17th.
I'm very proud of my girls for working so hard this Quarter!For every "A" on your Report Card, you receive a free donut from Krispy Kreme (up to a maximum of 6 per child).
What sweet success!
Our 2nd Quarter of school is well underway. Please remember to pray for Buhl Academy. Our desire is for our children to receive a good Biblical worldview education, but most of all that our children grow up to love and serve the LORD. Pray that through Homeschooling we will glorify Him in all we say and do!
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the LORD, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the LORD as a reward. It is the LORD Christ you are serving.
Colossians 3:23-24






1 comment:
I don't know how I missed this post, but so glad I saw it now.
Very fun! We love Krispy Kreme and MISS it!
I love the picture of all four of them looking in the window, too cute!
Post a Comment