I am a little behind blogging on my pregnancy and Josey's progress! I truly don't know where the month of August went to!
Here are some pictures of my baby bump taken by the sweetest 8 year old I know-our Lily!
How far along?: 28 1/2 weeks
Total weight gain?: 18 lbs
Symptoms?: Starting to tire a lot easier by late afternoon and have actually taken a couple of short naps recently which is NOT like me at all! I am so thankful that we still enforce Quiet Time in the afternoons several times a week in our home with all 4 of our children. It is a huge blessing for all of us as we all need a little break and time of refreshing! Also, I'm having more Charlie Horse leg cramps while I'm sleeping at night, along with getting up 3-4 times to use the bathroom!
How big is baby?: ~15-16 inches and ~2 1/2 pounds
Gender?: Girl!
Name?: Josey Hope
*Josey means "God increases"
Hope means "expectation or belief"
Maternity clothes?: Yes!
Stretch marks?: No-very blessed to not have any at all...yet!
Belly Button?: In right now....barely! It popped out with Katy and Parker!
Sleep?: I am sleeping well, just getting up to use the bathroom.
Energy?: Still have lots of energy in the morning, but losing it by late afternoon!
Exercise?: Does taking care of 4 kids count? :)
Movement?: Most movement is in the late evening when I am finally still.
Food cravings?: Not really craving anything right now, just very thirsty all the time!
What I'm looking forward to?: Holding and loving my baby girl!
Preparations?: We just sold a bunch of things at Picky Chick Consignment Sale and hoping to order bunk beds for the girls' room and bedding for baby Josey!
Labor Signs?: None
Best Moment this week?: Hearing each one of my children separately tell me that they can't wait for baby Josey to be here! She is going to be very loved for sure!
Here are some ultrasound pictures from my last Dr. appointment that was on August 24th:
Sweet profile!
Tiny foot!
So far, she is continuing to grow and her weight and height appear to be just about average ~48%. This is wonderful news! Her heart is beating strong and the four chambers look healthy. Praise the Lord!
I passed my first Glucose Test and will now be going for appointments every 2 weeks for awhile. They are still going to keep a close eye on Josey because of her 2 vessel cord which means we'll get a sneak peek at her every visit.
Thank you for praying for our growing family!
Love this verse that Katy and Parker are learning for AWANA. It's short and sweet, but means so very much!:
...God is love.
1John 4:8









1 comment:
Thank you for the update! You look great, glowing for sure!
Josey is already so loved, I cannot wait for her to arrive! :)
Post a Comment