CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

20 Weeks!

Half-way there!
How far along?: 20 weeks

Total weight gain?: 10 lbs

Symptoms?: Nausea when I get really tired.

How big is baby?: ~5.5 - 6.5 inches (crown-to-rump) and ~9 ounces

Gender?: Girl!

Name?: Josey Hope               
Josey means "God increases"
Hope means "expectation or belief"

Maternity clothes?: Yes! 

Stretch marks?: No-very blessed to not have any at all!

Belly Button?: In right now....barely!  It popped out with Katy and Parker!

Sleep?: I sleep very sound but get up 3-4 times to use the bathroom.

Energy?: Finally have my energy back, especially in the morning.

Exercise?: Does taking care of 4 kids count? :)

Movement?: Most movement is in the late evening when I am finally still!

Food cravings?: McD's Mango Pineapple Smoothie (so yummy!), slushies and red meat.

What I'm looking forward to?: Having another little princess!

Preparations?: Making plans of what we'd like to do...but nothing has been done just yet.  Going to be moving Katybug in with Lily and Maddy and turning Parker's room in to a "big boy" room!

Labor Signs?: None.

Best Moment this week?: We've had the best week...it's hard to choose!  But I'd have to say the Fourth of July.  It was Parker's 3rd Birthday, we got to see Lily dance in her first parade and spend the entire day with our family and friends!  Feeling very blessed!

Please continue to pray for our Josey Hope and that the LORD will knit her perfectly together just as He imagined her to be!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
Psalm 139:13

1 comment:

Our Family for His Glory said...

You look so cute!! How exciting to be having another girl- her name is precious!! Praise God!! And, yes, I think chasing 4 kids around definitely counts as exercise! :)
Jessica