Hi blog readers! After much prayer, Jonathan and I have decided to make our family blog private so that it is not easily accessible to everyone in the outside world. We would like some privacy into the everyday living of our growing family and also want to protect our sweet blessings. If you would like to continue following our blog, please contact me through e-mail: jbuhlx2@frontiernet.net and I will send you an invitation that will allow you access. I hope you will understand our decision.
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God has great mercy, and because of his mercy he gave us a new life. He gave us a living hope because Jesus Christ rose from death. Now we hope for the blessings God has for his children. These blessings are kept for you in heaven. They cannot be destroyed or be spoiled or lose their beauty.
1Peter1:3-4
College Is for (Lasting) Pleasure
2 days ago






1 comment:
Hi there!
I understand completely, it's something I consider doing often.
I hope you're getting some relief from the nausea, but know that's such a reassuring feeling! :)
Please hug your sweet family for us!
Post a Comment