CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dance With Joy

Lily's Dance Studio, Angela Floyd School, always plans a Father/Daughter Dance week each year so that the girls can bring their Fathers to Dance class.  It is a special day that Lily looks forward to because she gets to combine two things she loves, dancing and her Daddy.  She was so excited to bring her Daddy to Ballet and Tap class on February 10th!  I took tons of pictures because it was so very sweet. They both had THE BEST time together!
They were both smiling ear to ear!
Then it was Tutu time!  Everyone had to put on tutus, even the Daddies!  Since they were too small for their waists, they put them on their heads! 
I don't know who had the most fun that day!  
At the very end, it was the Daddies turn to dance for their daughters.  Miss Mary Beth taught the Daddies a short dance to perform for everyone.  Jonathan and J.D. Sullivan really got into the music and put on quite a show...Jazz hands and all!  
Go Jonathan!!!
What a special time for Lily and Jonathan!  I love how Jonathan loves all of his girls unconditionally.  He always makes them feel special and completely focuses on them and what they're doing together! 
Thank you, Angela Floyd for planning this precious Father/Daughter time.  We can't wait to do it again next year! 

And from far away the LORD appeared to his people.  He said, "I love you people with a love that will last forever.  I became your friend because of my love and kindness.  People of Israel, I will build you up again, and you will be rebuilt.  You will pick up your tambourines again.  You will dance with those who are joyful."
Jeremiah 31:3-4

2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Aaaaw, that is SO sweet! Jonathan looks like he truly had a good time! What a great sport he is, such a wonderful dad!
Lily is getting so tall! She looks like a Prima ballerina! :)

Kristen said...

that is just precious!