CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Friday, September 17th was Day 7 and our final day of our Magical Adventure.  We spent the last day back at our favorite park, Magic Kingdom.  The girls were so excited to see Snow White again so they could get her autograph!

I will never forget watching my girls stare out at the castle.  It was truly magical!
We decided to do all of our favorite things on our last day.  On our way over to some rides, we saw Druzella.  She remembered us from our character dinner and shouted, "There's the Bow Family!"  (since the girls always had their bows in their hair!)
While Jonathan and Grandpa took the older two on some "big kid" rides, Grandma and I took Katy and Parker over to splash around in Captain Donald's boat.  It was a great way to cool off, and they loved it!
This is one of my favorite pictures from the week.  Parker tackled Katy and she let out one of her belly laughs! 
I was so proud of my girls for riding Space Mountain!  They were so brave!
After lunch, I had a special afternoon planned for my princesses!  Stay tuned to see what I surprised them with! 

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
Proverbs 17:22

No comments: