CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Our Magical Adventure Begins!

On Friday, September 10th, we began our magical adventure to Disney World!  The kids were so excited to be spending 7 days at Disney World and even more so that Grandma and Grandpa would be joining us there!  I can't even begin to describe what it was like.  It was the most amazing vacation.  My best friend (and sister!), Tracey, worked so hard for months planning our trip for us.  She found us a deal where kids eat and play free the entire week.  Although we had to pull the kids out of school for a week, it was so worth it and I would do it again!  It saved us so much money and the waits for rides were just 5-10 minutes. Also, the busyness of school and activities had all begun, and it was a wonderful opportunity for us to take a break and just focus on each other.  Tracey also made an itinerary for us to use each day so we wouldn't miss anything.  It was so helpful as Disney World is very overwhelming and I don't know what we would've done without all of her advice.  We spent 13-14 hours each day making such sweet memories that our family will have forever.  We have no regrets!  I am so thankful for the time that God allowed us to spend as a family.  Jonathan and I feel so much peace when the 6 of us are spending time together.  It is when we are the happiest!  I will try my best to share our Magical Adventure with you.  I took over 700 pictures, plus had almost 200 pictures made by Disney PhotoPass, so be prepared to view lots of pictures!  :)

Ask and you will receive. And your joy will be the fullest joy.
John 16:24

3 comments:

mommy2alex said...

I am so happy that yall were able to go long enough to enjoy Disney to its fullest! Such a wonderful experience for all of you!!

tara said...

what a wonderful family adventure! i can't wait to see the pics.

Ginger said...

Our favorite place to go as a family!! I too am so happy you all got to experience it and with such an awesome deal. That is how we go. Deals, deals, deals. I can't wait to hear all about it. Love your facebook Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique pic. Those princesses are precious!!!!