Tuesday, May 18 was Lily's last day as a Daisy! Her Daisy Troop held their Bridging Ceremony and the girls advanced to their next level of Girl Scouts. Each girl walked over the bridge as part of the ceremony.
Lily had to recite the Girl Scout Promise to one of her leaders, Carrie Kroner.
On my honor, I will try:
To serve God and my country, To help people at all times, And to live by the Girl Scout Law. Then she received a Certificate and her first Brownie pin!
I am happy to say that Lily is officially a "Brownie!" Meet the new Brownie Troop!
After the ceremony, the girls ate brownies!
We are so proud of you, Lily and all of your hard work serving God and others through your Girl
Scout Troop!
We can't wait to see what God has planned for you as a Brownie!
And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.
Heberews 13:16







2 comments:
OH, look at all of her patches, how great!
I love that they had a bridge to actually walk over! :)
So proud of her!
Oh how neat! I also loved the little bridge for them to walk over. I now you must be so proud of her. I can't wait to see what is in store for the "brownies" next year!
Post a Comment