CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hemingway

I can't begin to tell you how much Maddy is loving her Preschool class! She is all smiles when I pick her up and talks about her day nonstop the entire way home! Monday she was extra excited when I picked her up because it was her turn to bring the special book bag home. Inside is the class friend, Hemingway, who is a stuffed elephant.Also inside is an activity and a request to bring an item to school to share. Maddy couldn't wait to do her "homework." She had to practice writing her name in D'Nealian handwriting and find something that starts with the Letter C. Maddy picked out a toy cookie to bring, and I suggested that we bake real cookies together. So we made her favorite, homemade Chocolate Chip!Maddy couldn't wait to share them with all of her friends. We are off to a great school year full of learning and fun!

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. Psalm34:8

2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

What a fun assignment!! Cute lil elephant too:)
I love Maddy's smiles! :)

Kendra said...

Yum! Cookies! Did you all make the pig cookies yet? Love your beach pics! So sweet!