CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

All Fired Up

Maddy went on her first field trip last Wednesday to the Fire Station. My friend, Kristi, was so sweet to watch my little ones so I could go with Maddy and be a chaperone. Maddy was all fired up about riding the school bus for the first time!I sat with Maddy and her friend, Catherine. When we arrived at the fire station, all of the firemen were out on a call, so we had to wait a little while. When the fire engine finally returned, the siren was blaring and the lights were flashing. The kids were so excited! We tried to get a group shot of Maddy's class, and boy was it difficult trying to get a big group of 4 year olds to all look at the camera at the same time! We got to tour the inside of the fire station, learn all about the parts of the fire engine, and watch them spray water. Maddy's favorite part of the field trip was sitting in the driver's seat of the fire engine. She looked so tiny sitting there! I had a great time spending the day with my Maddy!

Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me. Psalm31:2

3 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Yay, I'm SO excited that you got to go on her field trip with her!!! LOVE the picture of her in the driver's seat:)

Mercer Family said...

She is too precious! That is wonderful that you got to go and capture those moments. It is so adorable how excited she was! Love the pics!

Kendra said...

Looks like she had a great time! She is so cute (you guys sure have a precious family)! Riley's first field trip is next week, I'm as excited as she is! She is looking forward to riding the bus too! Did you guys get to make the piggy cookies yet? I hope you got the recipe I emailed. If not, let me know and I'll try again.