Our family is taking our first vacation together in almost 4 years! We, along with Jonathan's parents, are headed to North Myrtle Beach on Saturday for a week filled with fun in the sun! Katy and Parker have never been to the beach, and Lily and Maddy were ages 2 and 1 the last time they were there, so everyone is very excited! I look forward to posting pictures of our trip and catching up with all of you when we return home. Please be praying for our family and that we will have safe traveling and sweet fellowship during our time together. Have a wonderful and blessed week! Love you all!May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God. Romans 15:5-7






4 comments:
We will be praying for you all! I am so excited for you all to get away together. If any deserves it, it is you all. You all will be so blessed with time with each other. I can't wait to see pics and hear all about it. I am sure the girls are just ecstatic. We are definitely praying for an incredible and blessed time for you all!
I hope you all have a WONDERFUL trip! We will be praying for safe travel and sweet fellowship! I can't wait to see all the pictures!
What a gorgeous layout on your blog, so relaxing, I can almost hear the ocean waves splashing...hope it symbolizes how your trip will be, relaxing, calm and smooth!!
I'm saying prayers for all of you!
I know that the sweeties will have SO much fun playing in the surf and sand:)
LOVE you all and sending lots of HUGS!!!
Have a fabulous time Buhl family! We will be praying for fun in the sun, sweet memories, and travel mercies. Love you all!
Post a Comment