CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nothing Like a Daddy's Love...

for his little girl!
Lily's Elementary school, Brickey McCloud, held their annual Kindergarten Father/Daughter, Mother/Son Dance on Friday, April 17th. Lily was so excited for two reasons...to be dressing up and to be going on a date with her Daddy! Lily is very much a Daddy's Girl! She went dressed in all pink (her favorite color!)--pink dress, pink bow, and pink shoes! And the best part of all, her Daddy surprised her with a beautiful wrist corsage made of pink roses! She LOVED it and gave him the biggest hug! They were so sweet together!And gave each other lots of kisses!
They had fun together dancingand doing the twistLily was happy to be with her friends Ellie, Bailey, and Grace: They had lots of fun spinning each other around!Lily did the Chicken Dance with her teacher, Mrs. Bounds and she got a blister from dancing in her pretty pink shoes and ended up taking them off! What a special night out with Daddy and I know it will be one that Lily remembers forever!
My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken. Psalm 62:1-2

6 comments:

Mercer Family said...

That is so precious! You can tell that both of them had a great time and both of them will remember that forever. There really is nothing like a fathers love. That is just so sweet. You made me cry Jonathan!

Kristen said...

Those pics of Lily and her daddy brought tears to my eyes! So special!!

Allyson said...

Lily looks like such a princess! Jonathan is such a great daddy and it is obvious in all the pics how much he loves his little girl! Love u all!

Ginger said...

I love this post. J and L are so sweet together. How precious to have these memories. I got teared up reading, and I am sure J did too. I can't believe our kiddos are growing up so fast. I am so sorry that you had to miss. I am praying for health to fall on the Buhl household

Tracy Grooms said...

Well, up until this point I hadn't cried today, but now.... I love it!! They are so sweet together! And she looks just like him! God has richly blessed you guys, and I feel blessed to call you friends! I love you all!

mommy2alex said...

Oh my goodness, that is just the sweetest thing ever!!! Love everything about it - her outfit, her curls, her smiles, her coursage and her super sweet date!!